+ Class Schedules + Athletics + College Visits
Click/hover on events to learn more about them!
- This event has passed.
- OPTIONAL MASS AT 7:30 AM
- 8:00 a.m. – Proctors will promptly begin checking juniors into their testing room.
- 8:35 a.m. – Proctors will begin reading directions. No late arrivals will be accepted per ACT.
- 1:00 p.m. – Approximate dismissal for standard time** testing rooms.
**Students in extended time rooms may be dismissed later than the standard time room.
Students should bring with them the following:
- Photo ID (required)
- At least two #2 pencils (mechanical pencils are not permitted) and erasers
- Approved calculator
- Snack and water bottle (left outside the classroom; these will be accessible at the break)
The following items should be left at home or in students’ cars or lockers as they are not permitted at any time, including breaks:
- Any smartwatch, band, or electronic device that can access the internet or has communication or calculator capabilities
- Cell phones (should be powered off or silenced if left in their locker)
- Laptop Computers (we are taking the paper version of the ACT, not the online version)
Please be advised that subscribing through a 3rd party may not reflect updates made to the website calendar right away.
If there are any questions: please always refer to the website calendar for the most up-to-date information.