- See below to view start and end times for A Days, B Days, All School Mass Days + more!
- The following information is provided to assist parents and students in determining their course selections for each year.
- First Honors is awarded to those St. James Academy high school students with a GPA of 96% or higher, no grade lower than 90%, and no incomplete.
- Second Honors is awarded to those students with a GPA of 90 – 95.99% with no grades lower than 85% and no incompletes.
National Merit Scholar
- On Monday, September 20th, 2021, St. James Academy received notification that five members of its current senior class are being recognized as Commended Students in the National Merit Scholarship Program. Click below to read more!
- Enrollment opens February 15th and must be received no later than May 25, 2023
- What are your student’s responsibilities? Click below to see the summer assignments required for all SJA students, including incoming freshmen.
- We are proud to share the Class of 2022 Senior Awards and 2021-2022 Underclassmen Awards!