January 27, 2024
We are looking forward to seeing you this Saturday, January 27th for St. James Academy Trivia Night.
Thank you for your flexibility. We are so happy that you will be joining us on our new date!
We are also grateful for your support of SJA Crimson Club!
- Doors open at 6 p.m. Please enter through the gym doors. Trivia play will begin at 7 p.m. Play should end at 10 p.m.
- This is a great night and even more fun when guests “go all in”. Dress in theme, decorate your table and you might just walk away with the First Place prize for “Best Overall Table”.
- We provide trivia, other fun and games, tablecloths and water bottles for each guest. You provide the rest…food, drinks, paper plates, napkins, plastic silverware, etc.
- We are going digital this year for Trivia. All answers will be recorded on one person’s device (IPhone or IPad). You will need to bring a fully charged device just in case your team elects you to be the Captain! Bringing a portable charger for your table is always a good idea too. Before play begins, your team Captain will scan a QR code (on your table) and this code will lead you to the game. Only one person at your table will be recording so no other phones will be allowed during play! We will have student volunteers monitoring the room for cheaters:)
- Mulligans can be purchased to help your team. Upon arrival, each team can purchase a total of FIVE mulligans for $50 ($10 each) to use during play. Only FIVE mulligans can be purchased per team. If your team doesn’t know an answer, a mulligan can be used in place of that missing answer. Your team will then receive the full points for that answer. Mulligans cannot be purchased in advance, only at Trivia Night after you check in. It is always a good idea to check-in, talk with your teammates and then purchase mulligans for the team. Mulligans can be purchased with cash or credit card by coming to the “Mulligans Table”. Once you have made your purchase, you will receive an envelope with your mulligan code(s) for the game. Our MC will let everyone know (at the beginning of play) how mulligans can be used during the game.
- We are selling raffle tickets, too! The Grand Prize is $1000! Raffle tickets can only be purchased online with a credit card from now until 9 p.m. on January 27th. Purchase here: onecau.se/2024sjatrivia Tickets are: 1 for $10 or 20 for $100. Winning tickets will be generated by the computer and picked by the computer. Additional lucky winners will also be drawn for several other fun prizes like SJA Swag, A Senior Portrait Photography Gift Certificate and Smoothies for a Year from Smoothie King, just to mention a few! Winners of the raffle prizes will be drawn after Round 7 of Trivia!
- We will also be playing Heads or Tails after Round 2 of Trivia. You can play the game for $5. If you are the winner of the game, you win half the pot collected (if everyone in the room plays, you could win over $800). When it is time to play, you will stand up and hold your $5 bill in the air. Volunteers will come around to collect, so bring a $5 bill to play the game or plan to bring $50 to cover everyone at your table…after all, it’s going to a good cause-SJA Crimson Club!
- We will play 8 rounds of Trivia and each round consists of 10 questions on various different topics. Rumor has it that you will have a chance to purchase an “expert” at some point during the game to help you answer questions for one round of trivia. Our “expert” will be auctioned off to the highest bidder during the event!
- If your team places FIRST in the Trivia competition, you win a free table at SJA Trivia Night 2025!!
- Cash and Credit Cards will be accepted at Trivia Night. All proceeds from Trivia Night go to support SJA Crimson Club.
- Just a reminder…all Trivia Night attendees must be over 21 years of age to participate.
- When you arrive, check out the Table Listing Board to see what your table number is. Each table has a captain (likely the person who purchased your table or who was your table organizer).
- Any questions, contact Christy Heller at email@example.com.
- We did not receive email addresses for all guests during the registration process, so please feel free to forward this email to all of your table guests. Thank you!
- We look forward to seeing you on Saturday night!