CAREERS & JOB OPENINGS
Last updated on 11/14/23
St. James Academy is seeking a full-time Campus Minister. Ideal candidates will be practicing Catholics with a passion for evangelization and discipleship who are experienced in Catholic ministry. Those interested should apply at the Archdiocesan Website and send a cover letter and resume to the Vice President of Faith and Mission, Deborah Nearmyer, at email@example.com
The Mission of St. James Academy is to pass on the Catholic faith from this generation to the next while holding the highest standards of educating students. The full infusion of the Catholic faith in every lesson, interaction and relationship are central to fulfilling this mission.
What are We Looking for in New Teachers and Staff?
- Practicing Catholics who are committed to lighting the fire of our faith in the minds and hearts of young people.
- Licensed teachers who are experts in their field and passionate about sharing that knowledge with students.
- Engaging educators who know how to stimulate young minds through active learning.
- Organized adults who can inject the love of their faith into their lesson plans.
- Enthusiastic leaders who are willing to continue their own learning and apply that new knowledge.
- Responsible problem solvers who are able to utilize technology and data to make creative decisions in their daily activities.
Complete the online application with the Archdiocesan Education Office at www.archkcs.org only if you are applying for a teaching position and don’t currently work in our Archdiocese. This includes coaches who will be teaching in the building.
Send your updated resume and cover letter to the SJA principal, Dr. Shane Rapp, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once all requirements with the Archdiocese are completed and information has been sent to Dr. Rapp, your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted to let you know if the process will proceed with an interview or not.
In compliance with Archdiocesan policy, candidates who currently teach in an Archdiocesan school must notify their current principal of their intent to interview before an interview can take place.